Thursday, September 26, 2013
Response on Camille's post.
I agree 100% with Camille. She talked about Mr. Miller's lecture on parts of a newspaper. I had no idea why we needed to learn parts of the newspaper. I knew they had certain parts, but I didn't know any of the names of the parts or what they did. Now, I understand. I can look at a newspaper and find the inside box, the dateline, and even the ears. Some of the names make no sense, but I know what they are and what they do. I also agree when she said that Mr. Miller did a great job at explaining this topic. Its not the most interesting topic to learn about, but he did a great job of explaining it and making it to which I could understand and remember the different parts. http://snazzysnazzgs.blogspot.com/2013/09/class-response-parts-of-newspaper.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment