Camille’s response on the internet was very interesting to
me. I didn’t initially think about the fact that our privacy is almost taken
away from us. It’s very true that whatever we put out there is there for good.
This could be a very bad thing, but perhaps it could also be a good one?
You are
probably thinking I’m crazy, I mean trust me I love my privacy, but think about
it for a second. We are no longer limited of knowledge. We have all the
knowledge that reporters have, and this way we can watch how the news is given
to us. I think it’s very important to be told the truth, and unfortunately that
doesn’t always happen in the news.
Ever
since the internet has taken over, in my opinion, this isn’t as big of an issue
anymore. I think it’s requiring the news reporters to take a deeper look,
because if they report something wrong, the people will know about it, and this
would be very bad for business. Bad business means less money, and we all know that
our world if basically run off the stuff. That’s what I got from reading
Camille’s response.
No comments:
Post a Comment