Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Response on Classmate


Taylor’s response on recordings actually made me laugh. I haven’t thought about how much our generation really has taken this media form for granted. It’s sad really. I mean we, as teenagers, spend a lot of time listening to music, singing it, and even talking about it, and a lot of us don’t even know what made this possible. Before the lecture I was guilty of that as well. Now that I’m aware of it I’m very grateful for this medium; I don’t think I could live without my music either.

                What made me laugh was the idea of our music being “old school” to our kids. My parents always talk about some of their music and I always roll my eyes. I have never really thought about if the roles were reversed, but one day they will be and I will laugh just like my parents do now. It’s kind of a scary thought.

               
http://littlesbigopinion.blogspot.com/2013/09/music-recordings.html

No comments:

Post a Comment