Newspapers are a very interesting medium. It’s one of the
earliest ones, so why do we still read them? There are several reasons I didn’t
think about before Mr. Miller’s lecture, but the first one I thought about was
the fact that it’s a tradition. Everyone has just always read them. There’s
diverse content in them. There’s the sports section for dad, and even the
comics for kids. Another thing I found interesting is that fact that it’s physical.
A lot of people like to be able to hold it and take it with them.
I never knew there were so many
parts of a newspaper! Not until Mr. Miller’s lecture on it. I knew the very
basics, but nothing more. Some of the names make no sense at all, and that kind
of bothers me, but they are all needed to make up the newspaper.
No comments:
Post a Comment